All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from HONEYCOLOR to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance. Please note that we require proof of delivery for all orders. This means we are unable to authorise packages to be delivered with No Signature Required (NSR).
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to process an order?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- Are your contacts safe to use?
- What payment methods does HoneyColor accept?
- What can I do when my payment is refused?
- How do I order?
- What happens if an item on my order is out of stock?
- Where is my order?
- What does -0.00 Plano means? Do you carry hyperopia(+) lenses?
- Do I need to provide my contact lens prescription?