As part of our shipping procedures, we verify the availability before an item is shipped. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you by email so that you're aware of the situation. HONEYCOLOR may, in its sole discretion, cancel the out of stock item and dispatch the rest of your order if no response is received at a given time. Although we update our stock quantities daily, we cannot guarantee that the stock quantities are correct at any given moment and items you ordered are available at the time we process your order. Therefore, placement of an order does not guarantee that the items you ordered will be available.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to process an order?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- Are your contacts safe to use?
- What payment methods does HoneyColor accept?
- What can I do when my payment is refused?
- How do I order?
- What happens if an item on my order is out of stock?
- Where is my order?
- What does -0.00 Plano means? Do you carry hyperopia(+) lenses?
- Do I need to provide my contact lens prescription?