Some cross border transactions (international purchases) are refused by bank for security reason. In order to make a purchase with us, you may need to call your bank to make an exception and then reorder again.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to process an order?
- Do I need an account to place an order?
- Are your contacts safe to use?
- What payment methods does HoneyColor accept?
- What can I do when my payment is refused?
- How do I order?
- What happens if an item on my order is out of stock?
- Where is my order?
- What does -0.00 Plano means? Do you carry hyperopia(+) lenses?
- Do I need to provide my contact lens prescription?